Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
There are different reasons for getting deactivated, not driving often, low rating, accident, paperwork is not in order probably others so I wonder if they provide more warnings depending on the offense?

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are different reasons for getting deactivated, not driving often, low rating, accident, paperwork is not in order probably others so I wonder if they provide more warnings depending on the offense?
What about cancelling too many requests?

·
Registered
177 Posts
There is always Arcade City

·
Registered
703 Posts
View attachment 28153
For those who accounts got deactivated, how many warnings did you receive prior to getting deactivated??
I'm waiting to get deactivated,so far ive received plenty different reminders to get back on the street,yet to receive a direct warning. I think in most cases they don't bother with warnings and just surprise when you're all set to start a new shift.They're aware that the drivers will reach out to them for justification on the matter. Out of curiosity,how many warnings did u receive and what did they deactivate you for? (Assuming from the pic you posted)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I received about three for not driving. I forget what the min. is I think something like one pax a month should reset you. I was in a bad accident and it took 2 months to fix my car.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
The screenshot says your driver account hasn't been activated. The background is showing prices in Philippine dollars. Your avatar says your in Los Angeles. Are you trying to use your Driver app from the Philippines in Los Angeles?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
The screenshot says your driver account hasn't been activated. The background is showing prices in Philippine dollars. Your avatar says your in Los Angeles. Are you trying to use your Driver app from the Philippines in Los Angeles?
Good work on the intel, also his username says it all and it does look like he's traveling on that cell signal. I hope we can resolve some of his issues, probably not the one based on his username though.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Good work on the intel, also his username says it all and it does look like he's traveling on that cell signal. I hope we can resolve some of his issues, probably not the one based on his username though.
Classic signs of a troll, for sure.

Reactions: 5 Star Guy

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, no I am a driver in LA. I just used that photo from Google. Sorry for confusion.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Font Number

This is an actual screenshot of an email Uber sent me. I wanted to know for those who got their accounts deactivated due to high cancellations, how many emails you received before they deactivated your account?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I receive one of those emails emails every other day at 10am. Uber still hasn't dropped the ban hammer on me yet, but it's just a matter of time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts