Uber Drivers Forum banner

? For seasoned drivers...

719 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Disgusted Driver
I realize the mileage along with the wear and tear on my vehicle is not worth the coins Uber pays - But I need to make some quick cash this weekend. Is it possible to pull in $150-200 on a Saturday evening/night?

Side note- I was a bit disappointed with the demand for the beer and bourbon event at the Amphitheater last night. I received a whopping two requests. Anyone with better luck?
Reactions: 1
1 - 2 of 11 Posts
I usually try about 8 hours on Saturday nights starting around 7-8 PM and only expect $100 on a regular basis. I lucked into a surge last night from Chapel Hill to Cary that put me over the top.
Uber will tell you to go to the places to make them the most money. It's typically not worth the hassle for two reasons. One, Uber has told everybody to be there. Two, it's a fustercluck trying to match rider and passenger in a huge crowd like that, especially at events at say, RBC which has a designated Uber queue/lot that the pax can't find and then they cancel on you, returning you to the rear of the queue.
1 - 2 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.