Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Please delete if this post is inappropriate or against the rules because I am unsure.

I have for sale a Black Hyundai i40 CRDi Elite VF2 Station Wagon. This car does have 133000kms on it but presents and drives fantastic. The tyres have plenty of life in them, the body just has the usual light marks from shopping centres etc. It has 1.5 years FACTORY WARRANTY till December 2017 which is UNLIMITED km warranty.

It has a 70 litre fuel tank and can achieve up to 1350km per tank. It has nearly every luxury feature you could want. The list is quite extensive. From Sat Nav, to cruise, dual zone climate control, leather seats, towbar, auto hold, abs, and much much more.

This car is fantastic for uber. I always receive compliments on how beautiful and unique it is from passengers and has definitely helped me maintain my 4.92 rating. It`s a quiet diesel and very refined. You will not be disappointed.

I am only selling as I replace my cars every 3 years and unfortunately it`s time is now up and I take delivery of my new car next week.

Open for test drives to serious buyers. I am in the Penrith area. If you`d like to see pics, I can email them to you as this board doesnt allow pics to be attached. if you have any further questions, please don`t hesitate to ask.

Price: $18500 neg.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts