Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I'm sitting here at LA Live hanging out I had an idea for a thread.
The LA/OC forum has a lot of visitors from other city, state and country's.
I thought as we're out driving and we came across something iconic or interesting in LA or OC we could post a picture of it here for our visitors to see. Doesn't have to be done in a day, just as we go along. Here's my first contributions.

Magic Johnson statue in front of Staples Center
2015-08-08 22.00.07.jpg

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
As I'm sitting here at LA Live hanging out I had an idea for a thread.
The LA/OC forum has a lot of visitors from other city, state and country's.

View attachment 11328
No, it is the LA Dude thinking LA is the center of the world. Plenty of folks follow threads of interest across the country and around the world. LA is not visited any more than somewhere in Penciltuckey. Drivers should know what is happening across the country and not just their city.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, it is the LA Dude thinking LA is the center of the world. Plenty of folks follow threads of interest across the country and around the world. LA is not visited any more than somewhere in Penciltuckey. Drivers should know what is happening across the country and not just their city.
Ha ha, thanks for visiting the LA/OC board.
This is the busiest board by far. Just go to the "cities" page and see for yourself. That's because we get lots of participation.
If this thread bothers you just don't come back. Simple as that.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I did not visit LA,. I visited New Posts
most visited? Duh, most drivers right? Come to think of it, not sure I have ever seen you offer any of your most of the time lucid observations elsewhere. Again, it's all about LA/OC right?
Not enough time to see what other problems Drivers in the fly overs might be having? Shoot they vote like you do don't they? You know, OC and all.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
most visited? Duh, most drivers right? Come to think of it, not sure I have ever seen you offer any of your most of the time lucid observations elsewhere. Again, it's all about LA/OC right?
Not enough time to see what other problems Drivers in the fly overs might be having? Shoot they vote like you do don't they? You know, OC and all.
Hey! Welcome back to the LA/OC board! Feel free to view the thousands of threads in progress here. Lots of good info!
Oh and thank you for your worthless opinion ;)

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
It's their thread. If you don't like it start one for your own city.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
POST # 11/frndthDuvel: Whatever "Axe
You have to Grind"
with UberDude2 , it should NOT be for
his Promotion of Civic Pride via the Exhi-
bition of Architectural Oddments/Cartoon Icons/Sculptural items/ Advertising Weird-
ness Etc. through the Photographic Medium.

Personally, both Bison AND that peri-
patetic Bostonian Casuale Haberdasher ,
have enjoyed Past UPNF Photo Exhibits.

Bison doesn't Always drink Imperial I.P.A.s,
but when he does, he prefers the Skunk-
tastic "Gubna" from Oskar Blues Brewery!

Bison chortling.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Now that you know what the thread is about, you can see your way out
image.jpg

1 - 20 of 328 Posts