Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch out!!! If you're going to Hobby Airport from 45south avoid Monroe and Airport blvd until the rain subsides. At 9am Monroe was under water at the freeway.

Broadway - despite all the construction and potholes - will be your best bet.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Good advice. I'm staying in my suburb tonight since I know all the spots that flood. A couple of days lost income is not worth loss of use of my car especially at Uber-x rates. Surge on Uber! I bet some college kids will tear up the car mummy and dadday gave them tonight!

Reactions: Richard Cranium

·
Registered
770 Posts
Would you risk your car on the reliability of a weatherman? Look at weather radar.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Would you risk your car on the reliability of a weatherman? Look at weather radar.
No, but I'm also not going to drive because people on here are scared of Couple of drops of rain. I've been driving since 4:00 inside the loop, I haven't seen any flooding anywhere. If it starts raining too hard I'll go home.

·
Registered
770 Posts
No, but I'm also not going to drive because people on here are scared of Couple of drops of rain. I've been driving since 4:00 inside the loop, I haven't seen any flooding anywhere. If it starts raining too hard I'll go home.
I think you meant to use a double negative rather than the singular instance For example: No, but I'm NOT "not going to drive" because..... ;)

Reactions: Richard Cranium
1 - 10 of 10 Posts