Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
694 Posts
As if the racist pigs could put down the donuts get off their lazy butts and do real crime fighting instead. As if
Cut that shit out. You may not like them. You may have been treated shitty. But they have a shitty job to do. To call them racist is lazy and is total bullshit. The black cops will do the same as the white ones.

I know many cops and I can tell you that they don't get any cudos or commandations for rousting Uber drivers. As annoying as driving W. 6th at 2:30 is to you, it's more of a pain for cops working it...amongst gun shots and other felonies.

Cut your shit.

· Registered
114 Posts
Cut that shit out. You may not like them. You may have been treated shitty. But they have a shitty job to do. To call them racist is lazy and is total bullshit. The black cops will do the same as the white ones.

I know many cops and I can tell you that they don't get any cudos or commandations for rousting Uber drivers. As annoying as driving W. 6th at 2:30 is to you, it's more of a pain for cops working it...amongst gun shots and other felonies.

Cut your shit.
kudos. commendations.

· Registered
1,188 Posts

Cut your shit.
lazy is what they be. the facts be the facts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.