Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
I picked up some dude in my 'hood. Had an uncomfortable conversation about drunk drivers (he started it). He was sad, and bitter. I think he hated life. Very weird. I almost quit after one ride. But then I picked up several car loads of hot chicks who made me laugh, and all was right in the world.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
My first trip I picked up the wrong person (business with multiple uber requests). I started the trip and while taking my pax, got a call from the guy I was supposed to pick up saying it showed he picked me up but I didn’t. And my pax got a call from his driver asking where he was. Lesson learned by both of us. The pax and I laughed and laughed all the way to taking him on his free ride home :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
For my first trip, I picked up my neighbor who is a Fortune 500 CEO. We discussed the finer points about how he financed his company. We also discussed public equity investing, of course.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I picked up a 2nd grader, and his (in a perfectly respectful and adult father and grandfather way) smoking hot High School senior sister. I had never imagined that ride-sharing was such an integral part of the public school system.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
1st ride was near Harry Hines and Regal Row intersection at night. This young couple came out from a wedding reception and stole another person's ride. They paid me $20 via Venmo off the books for 4 mile ride.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
North Irving and Coppell, home of some of the lowest rated VIPs in the metroplex.

They are starting to tip more. When they dip in the 3.9 range, I bet they have trouble getting picked up. They should have trouble below 4.6, but someone is taking them to the Wal Mall, and Patels Pastries.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts