Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove for three days last weekend (Halloween); received a pay statement, etc., etc., but no direct deposit has gone into my bank account. I have been back & forth with Uber on email all day, as I was not able to submit anything using the help app (I kept getting an error message).

Uber has told me repeatedly to confirm my banking information (which I did), I've been told to wait until 5 PM Friday, which I did, I was then told to wait until Tuesday for the deposit. I replied that I was not happy with that, and then I was told that my deposit had already gone in four days ago. Which it did not.

What the hell is up with this? Is it this difficult to get paid?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Sorry this has happened to you. No it should not be this difficult. I have always been paid on Wed so once they figure it out you should be good going forward.

Whenever something is Fubered up I go to the 105 St office in person and stay until I'm satisfied they have addressed my issues.
Go down with a void cheque and escalate to a Manager if they can't fix. However you might have to wait until next Wed to get both weeks pay.
Good luck and report back how they addressed your issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts