Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I grabbed up the passenger who was going to DesPlaines north of the airport on my way back I was right near Devon Road and the phone pink. the address was 10014 Devon Avenue. This is not where she lives or anything.

The phone rings it's Chris. She asks me is there any way you can pick me up at O'Hare Airport. I thought about it for about 10 seconds and said okay I'll do it.

Sorry the story doesn't end where she's going to 10014 Devon Avenue actually went to the north side of Chicago in the Lakeview area. The total fare came to 27.95.

I broke the law didn't I?

I was afraid if I accepted it since it was a street address and then denied it I would get deactivated for canceling too much.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Maybe you should post this in the city section, In Dallas we can pick up at airports with permits so no idea locally for you

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
If airport pickups are not allowed, you could end up with a big fine and/or lose your car until you go to court. Advise them to grab a free shuttle to a nearby hotel and Uber from there.

Uber allows up to a 20% refusal rate. You can also accept and cancel, "other". No worries.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't worry get your money I do about 7 ohare or midway drop offs a week and I know others who sit and wait for ohare pick ups all day just have the person youre picking up sits in the front seat if you fear getting in trouble

1 - 4 of 4 Posts