Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally got the inspection done and was activated to drive again.
Had platinum status so had 2.2 from 9pm on. I actually got a lot of xl request which I let all ping out. Those don't count towards boost, pay 1.85/mile and uber takes 28% so I decided to take only x rides with 2.2 boost. In a little over 3 hours I netted $120.
I enjoyed driving x instead of xl which I always use to do. Had all good pax who didn't make me wait. Not a lot of traffic.
I accidentally accepted a pool and instead of cancelling decided to check it out. Picked up first pax and then got a 2nd one a block away. Drive from DuPont to 14th and then down to mass ave. total payout to me was between 7.50-8 which was on 2.2 boost. Without boost that would be like $4-5. Most of my rides netted me $12-15 with boost but got a couple bigger ones.
All in all it was a great start back, thanks to the boost. Educated pax all night about pool and drivers pay, which I enjoy. Without boost, I don't think I would drive a lot but as long as they give me boost, I'll happily drive.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea how I got platinum. I've been offered platinum the last 3 weeks but couldn't drive because I needed the inspection. Maybe it was to get me back to drive. As long as they keep offering it I will drive. I'll never do enough trips to qualify otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts