Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Money to be made late night/early morning for sure. This is true every Fri and Sat night in the bar areas.

·
Registered
81 Posts
And don't forget the Surges at night! Last time I caught two $100 rides. Going again!

Reactions: justjoel67

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
Always money to be made on any given day or time. Right location and the right drop off on that first fare is key. Always ask yourself this question "if I call it a day am I satisfied?"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didn't work first Friday, but Saturday night I started around 9pm on medeira beach which took me downtown st. Pete. Stayed around there and steady all night. Made about $177 until about 330 am. Then got lucky with a drop off to Sarasota Airport. Ended up with about $220 by 5am

·
Registered
81 Posts
This 1st Friday was not as good as I thought however, Sat was great! Got a ping right in my neighborhood to Ybor! And it was an XL! They called me back at 3 and took them home. Then my bed, 2 minutes away!! $98 both ways!!! Good night for the bank!

Reactions: justjoel67

·
Registered
209 Posts
This 1st Friday was not as good as I thought however, Sat was great! Got a ping right in my neighborhood to Ybor! And it was an XL! They called me back at 3 and took them home. Then my bed, 2 minutes away!! $98 both ways!!! Good night for the bank!
Were you just hanging around Ybor until they were ready to leave and managed to snag them? Good timing if so.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I worked Ybor since it got busy and then around 3 they called on the Uber line and Picked them up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts