Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
It took 15 minutes longer to get to work. All the parents magically had cars to get their kid to school. Had to avoid the van wyck and GCP completely and just take Queens Blvd. It begins. And now there is a new type of yellow to worry about. School buses with stop signs. Smh.
Yellow buses make traffic so much worse

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The issue was never really less trips. The actual issue is less surge and boost as well as shorter average trip length during summer which lead to lower earnings than last summer.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Guys it's from the past October that is really slow and even the stones know that. Don't expect major earning in the next months. The past summer (2016) was an exception due at low numbers of drivers.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i just covered my expenses I usually do that mon-Tuesday and its today Thursday that im able to cover them smh slowest week of the year for me
Without a doubt. Haven't even covered mine yet, only drove 2 days this week because I've been bored outta my mind lately behind the wheel. Won't be going home tonight until I net at least 300... hopefully

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Without a doubt. Haven't even covered mine yet, only drove 2 days this week because I've been bored outta my mind lately behind the wheel. Won't be going home tonight until I net at least 300... hopefully
Uh.... you guys make so much money! Damn...

300/day X 6 days = 1800/wk X 4 weeks = 7,200/mo - 300/mo TLC insurance = 6,900

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
So much for September I wonder how UBER MIKE is making out . I had a feel this was going to happen becaue TLC can't work Long Island and westcheter

Today was insanely busy.. we even had our dispatcher under pressure that they kept messing up LOL.
What was the name of that base you work again . A few of us uber drives could come give you guys a hand with all that work ;).

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
So much for September I wonder how UBER MIKE is making out . I had a feel this was going to happen becaue TLC can't work Long Island and westcheter

What was the name of that base you work again . A few of us uber drives could come give you guys a hand with all that work ;).
The pie keeps getting smaller and smaller brother, I want to help u guys. But there's too many of us at this moment.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thirsty Thursday? I didnt wanna do it today last week i did and wasnt able to work friday morning because lyft logged me off for 6hrs mandatory becuase of that new law

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Thirsty Thursday? I didnt wanna do it today last week i did and wasnt able to work friday morning because lyft logged me off for 6hrs mandatory becuase of that new law
That's the bad thing about thirsty Thursday it makes u tired until Friday night. Bronx is quiet so I'll go to lower Manhattan and pick up the bar hoppers

Farrell.... Long Island City

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.