21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,743 Posts
Reactions: AvisDeene

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
So…..you were a shit driver and got fired. Bye. Don’t claim you don’t know why they fired you. You 100% do.
:ROFLMAO: How did this thread go for 21 posts before attracting a troll response? You guys need to step up your game!

😃😅🤣
Yea, cuz emojis make you any less shit. Are you going to be one of the hundreds of fired drivers who stay in a forum because they’ve nowhere else to go?

Bye bye now…..

·
Premium Member
15,802 Posts
What was the final straw?

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
You can do 100 five star rides in a row then have to throw out some ******bags. Lyft will break your balls on the ******bags' behalf until you want to quit. They don't care about the 100 previous pax you gave excellent service to, they don't care about you, they only care about the ******bags you just had to shitcan, because they're a ******bag company run by ******bags.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
View attachment 598758

7 years and, apparently, 5,130 rides since I gave my first Lyft ride, I have been fired by the Pink Ones. All I can say is that I am surprised I lasted as long as I did!

A point I have been making all along here is it doesn't matter how much "tenure" you have with these gig outfits, or how much work you have done for them, or how good your ratings are - any of us can be done at any time, with no notice, for any reason (or no reason). The longer you do this "gig", the more it becomes a question of "when", not "if".

Fortunately I had already planned my exit from full time rideshare by replacing Uber and Lyft with a proper job.

Just putting this out there - be prepared!
Your mistake was believing you should replace a proper job with a gig job.

It should have always been the other way around. Gig work is supposed to be extra money in your spare time.

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yea, cuz emojis make you any less shit. Are you going to be one of the hundreds of fired drivers who stay in a forum because they’ve nowhere else to go?

Bye bye now…..
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
You can do 100 five star rides in a row then have to throw out some ******bags. Lyft will break your balls on the ******bags' behalf until you want to quit. They don't care about the 100 previous pax you gave excellent service to, they don't care about you, they only care about the ******bags you just had to shitcan, because they're a ******bag company run by ******bags.
That's a fair summary.

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
You’re going to be reactivated, if not already. I was deactivated twice in 3,5 years and 10,000 rides.
Maybe. I've pretty much had enough of Lyft, though, anyway.

I did get an email from them this afternoon telling me that they had received a "concerning report" that I was driving drunk and was racially and sexually abusive to a pax in a threatening manner. Quite how one would be racially and sexually abusive to someone in a non-threatening manner, I have no idea.

I don't know about the next man, but if I were to make a false report against a driver, I would not throw everything including the kitchen sink, the kitchen and the entire house into the complaint. It just makes it less credible, I would think. The only thing that the offending pax could have added to his/her complaint would be that I refused his/her service dog and then called it gay.

I'm probably not going to dignify Lyft's email with a response.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts