Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the Temporary TNC license to test the Uber waters. I didn't want to spend the $40 on fingerprints if I wasn't sure if I was going to go though with this. Now I've waited to the last minute to schedule my fingerprints and my temporary TNC will expire 1 week before I can get fingerprinted.
Does anyone know what will happen next?
Will I have to start the whole process over or will ai be able to just add the fingerprints and receive my permanent TNC?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
So I got the Temporary TNC license to test the Uber waters. I didn't want to spend the $40 on fingerprints if I wasn't sure if I was going to go though with this. Now I've waited to the last minute to schedule my fingerprints and my temporary TNC will expire 1 week before I can get fingerprinted.
Does anyone know what will happen next?
Will I have to start the whole process over or will ai be able to just add the fingerprints and receive my permanent TNC?
I think the other poster is correct. If you allow your provisional license to lapse, you have to go through the entire process again.

·
Registered
695 Posts
They were very specific in telling me to make sure Inhad it done before the 30 days as I was concerned about my Licence plates coming in on time. It says right in the paperwork that the physical and drug screen must be less than 30 days old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts