Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it would be fun (yeah!) to see how our efforts paid off over Friday-Tuesday Final Four events. Take anyone famous? Flex on us!

Friday I worked from 3 pm to 4:00 am
$299 Uber
$89 Lyft
$10 Cash tip
$398 in the rain - good surge all over downtown most of the late night. No bad pax. Lot of hotels south of DT on Select and XL.

Lots of people coming in by train, by the way, to Union Depot in St. Paul! (hint) (no waiting, hint)

Feel free to post your hours, miles, payouts, whatever you feel comfortable with.

I took the Stage Production Manager from Final Four in charge of the Armory Stage Production to hotel.
I took the guys in charge of giving out all the free tix to the Amory events and learned some cool stuff about how they do it.
I took lots of vendors and sponsors going to parties.

It was a very chill, fun, and happy crowd, no issues.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Friday 4:45 to 9:30: 12 trips, $110
Sat 10:10 to 4:00: 18 trip, $192
30 trip bonus $30
Total $332

No bad experiences, Pax all had good vibes, and made it home in time to watch the games on TV! I'm just a noob, but so far, as a part time gig, this Uber thing isn't too bad.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Went out from 12-3 today. 105... not bad, but about what i was doing in the fall on Saturday afternoons... it was busy on Uber. Lots of pax going to game from Bloomington hotels. A few surges.

May go back out again for a while tonight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tonight I had a single ride worth $56 from the shetshow at the stadium to the hotel at Bandana Square. Not bad. I wish I could have stayed out longer but I get wicked tension headaches driving at night. Home with my kratom.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Friday 1-4:30: $88
Saturday 6:30-2:30: $311

Anyone hit that 500% PT on Lyft post game? Took a few 200-250s but kicking myself for not being more patient. X only. Prob should have stacked a few $17 Uber surges, but I just stayed on Lyft. Made about 80% of money tonight between 11-2:30. Not much going on before second game let out

·
Registered
197 Posts
Friday 1-4:30: $88
Saturday 6:30-2:30: $311

Anyone hit that 500% PT on Lyft post game? Took a few 200-250s but kicking myself for not being more patient. X only. Prob should have stacked a few $17 Uber surges, but I just stayed on Lyft. Made about 80% of money tonight between 11-2:30. Not much going on before second game let out
I picked a girl up from the Robbinsdale/Crystal area. She said the fare she saw from Brothers in downtown to her place in Eagan was $100+, so rather than pay that, she got a ride to her friends house and then ordered a ride to Eagan for $20!

·
Registered
66 Posts
32 rides for 408 over 12.5 hours 2PM to 2:30AM. Almost snagged a big surge run, but the idiot was too drunk to find me, so I had to cancel. He said he was paying me like $200 so I needed to cross the train tracks to get to him at Sneaky Pete's.... At least no pukers.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Had about same kinda day Saturday.

6:30 pm to 4:00 am
243 miles
14 Lyft rides $249
7 Uber $148
$20 cash tips
$417

Was mostly DT taking people all over DT bars and hotels. Lots of 394 runs to SLP.

Caught a nice one after first game to DT StP. And Waze was a champ getting out of DT via the West River road fast and that was great instead of following the sheeple on Washington.

No famous people accept for a dude who was telling me he was depressed cause one of his best buds just died. Said his name was Nipsey hustle. He used to gang out with him in LA. (Okay)

Overall happy with the result.

Dom ... so sorry to hear about the puker.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Sick ride!

There was some good prime times tonight. I've had enough of Uber bs I did one Uber ride tonight DT to SLP I knew i would get raped on with the flat surge. Sure enough uber took 13 paid me 10. That's 3 DT to SLP rides where uber taken 55-65% fare. They grossly overcharge the pax on that route. So I just stuck to Lyft and it paid off.

$225 Lyft in 4 hours plus a idiot 3.6 rated Lyft pax that canceled the ride when he got in the car. He was wasted sat in front kept apologizing tried to order me again. Lyft rate was $53. Pinged another driver but he was 10 min away. He cancels and wants pay me cash then realizes he doesnt have much. No problem I got square do it for 50+10. His low rating was really sketch for me to even accept the ping but I was right there and was 250% but ended up paying off.

10:15 pm to 3am $300.

Map Font Line Screenshot Rectangle

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.