Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
The car you drive. I spent about $40 this week in gas with my Camry hybrid. Normally I'd be around $80. I think everyone should look at the car they drive more then shopping around for gas that is .10 cheaper.
Buys a hybrid. Can't stop bragging about it.

Depreciation is a big expense for you. How much did you pay for that hybrid again?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The car you drive. I spent about $40 this week in gas with my Camry hybrid. Normally I'd be around $80. I think everyone should look at the car they drive more then shopping around for gas that is .10 cheaper.
Not everyone can afford to buy a different car every year. Not everyone has a Hybrid. Not everyone here is dedicated to driving around 40,50,60 hours per week. Gas prices matter, John. Your opinion is yours but don't try to sound like your opinion is absolute. The reason this stupid thread was created was because a couple weeks I was paying $30-31 to fill up, now it's damn near $40.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Buys a hybrid. Can't stop bragging about it.

Depreciation is a big expense for you. How much did you pay for that hybrid again?
Not everyone can afford to buy a different car every year. Not everyone has a Hybrid. Not everyone here is dedicated to driving around 40,50,60 hours per week. Gas prices matter, John. Your opinion is yours but don't try to sound like your opinion is absolute. The reason this stupid thread was created was because a couple weeks I was paying $30-31 to fill up, now it's damn near $40.
You guys are both schmucks. Why can't you buy a new car every year like me and john1975? I drive a Tesla. It costs me $3.50 to fully recharge it.

:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts