Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I lived in Florida there was an online service called "The Ticket Clinic" were you submit a traffic ticket and they'll forward it to a lawyer to dispute it. Every camera ticket I received they easily threw out because according to them, camera citations are illegal and doesn't hold up in court.

Recently I received a ticket in Nassau county and will like to know if there's a service like "the ticket clinic" out here that can throw out the ticket for a fraction of what the citation is worth.

Can anyone provide any links?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
When I lived in Florida there was an online service called "The Ticket Clinic" were you submit a traffic ticket and they'll forward it to a lawyer to dispute it. Every camera ticket I received they easily threw out because according to them, camera citations are illegal and doesn't hold up in court.

Recently I received a ticket in Nassau county and will like to know if there's a service like "the ticket clinic" out here that can throw out the ticket for a fraction of what the citation is worth.

Go back to Florida. New York is not United States . It's country in the country with own rules.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Look who's talking "Go Back" Can someone please get some pesticide to spray this White Michael Jackson Ant away.
I want to save his money and health. Actually I want to help him. He will say thank you for my advice after 2 or 3 years.

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts

Try Theticketclinic.com

·
Banned
2,868 Posts

You are not in Florida. NYC made camera tickets like parking tickets $50 no points. Unwinnable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts