Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Would do knowledge SPAMIE but i can not afford the pay cut! ;)
You would not be accepted to Knowledge School Mr. Weewe, as there is a minimum requirement of being able to read, write and SPELL!!:unsure:

Did you take the topographical test legitimately or were you one of the many who paid one of the fraudulent test centres before they were shut down!? Faker;)

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
You would not be accepted to Knowledge School Mr. Weewe, as there is a minimum requirement of being able to read, write and SPELL!!:unsure:

Did you take the topographical test legitimately or were you one of the many who paid one of the fraudulent test centres before they were shut down!? Faker;)
i did test in minicab office in Southall. Very easy Dizzy! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Premium Member
252 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts

OFFS man, before you criticise other people's grammar I suggest you check yours out first.

·
Registered
56 Posts
OFFS man, before you criticise other people's grammar I suggest you check yours out first.
I'll be the first to admit my grammar is not the best! And am more than happy to be corrected!;) I was not criticising his grammar, but his reading, writing and spelling!:)

However, it might be best if you looked up the meaning and the differences between 'OFF' which is an adverb and 'OF' which is a preposition and how or where to use them.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
I'll be the first to admit my grammar is not the best! And am more than happy to be corrected!;) I was not criticising his grammar, but his reading, writing and spelling!:)

However, it might be best if you looked up the meaning and the differences between 'OFF' which is an adverb and 'OF' which is a preposition and how or where to use them.
Firstly you admit your grammar is rubbish knowing that you still criticis others.
And finally you now say he can't read, it appears you are the one having difficulties when it comes to reading. You say I need to learn the difference between "OFF and OF" but I did not use none of those two words see the quote I used below;
In future I suggest you improve on your own reading and grammar skills first before criticising others😉
I also suggest you do a bit of research on what "OFFS" could mean. I'm also not trying to say my grammar is good but belittling other drivers you will get called out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Firstly you admit your grammar is rubbish knowing that you still criticis others.
And finally you now say he can't read, it appears you are the one having difficulties when it comes to reading. You say I need to learn the difference between "OFF and OF" but I did not use none of those two words see the quote I used below;

In future I suggest you improve on your own reading and grammar skills first before criticising others😉
I also suggest you do a bit of research on what "OFFS" could mean. I'm also not trying to say my grammar is good but belittling other drivers you will get called out.
My unpeaceful friend, having good grammar is not necessarily a requirement to be understood from one’s writings! Being understood is the essential component.

As I perfectly understand what you are trying to say when misspelling criticize(criticis) or having a double negative in the final part of your sentence!

I find it amusing that Mister Weewe goes to great lengths to hide the fact he can read, write, and spell, well, at least mostly, but chooses to post a bunch of gobbledygook that is barely coherent most of the time!:confused:

As to being called out, If I may, I will end with one of your previous responses to another:

How the F**k did you pass your English language test? Desperate TFL literally giving them badges away. :dunno:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts