Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that female riders are more like to pay surge pricing. For example today morning I had 9 jobs, all surge jobs and all female.

Also my observation is 70% of my riders are females specially in morning.

What you guys think?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Don't going to discuss this part anymore online. But positive news so far
well I wouldnt be putting the video on here you will screw yourself.

Also if you are planning on claiming trauma i suggest you stop driving as you will destroy credibility

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have noticed that female riders are more like to pay surge pricing. For example today morning I had 9 jobs, all surge jobs and all female.

What you guys think?
Today did only 1 surge job and that's again female. But I got conned by UBer to take 2 airport jobs without surge as both passengers were without any luggage so I couldn't guess where they were going. Good thing both jobs finished by 6.30am.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
But I got conned by UBer to take 2 airport jobs without surge as both passengers were without any luggage so I couldn't guess where they were going.
You were conned by the pax actually. If you take non-surge jobs then there is always the risk that one of them is to the airport. We all run that risk.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

What you guys think?
Not sure to be honest for me always been balanced but makes more sense for girls to catch surge late at night. Imagine waiting alone for 30 mins at king st... high chance of getting assaulted by a gentleman whose had a few cheeky drinks. Hell a surge at taxi prices isn't that bad of a option

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
Totally agree with the thread title, but I'd add they are the first to complain to the world that they were "overcharged" with surge pricing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts