Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Who exactly is cabana boy?
Using racial epithet, The Troll is referencing the Uber driver who got smacked around by the drunken rider a few weeks ago. It was all over the news.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Using racial epithet, The Troll is referencing the Uber driver who got smacked around by the drunken rider a few weeks ago. It was all over the news.
I've seen what he posts in other threads so I should have known. What an unmitigated dick. Well that's why we have the ol ignore feature.

Did this woman ever call the cops about this nut job?

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Lol nice title, The Troll. Still mad? Dude's name is Caban, hence cabana boy. Be simple and jump to the race card instead though!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Did this woman ever call the cops about this nut job?
Lets hope she did and had this woman arrested. Her car was damaged and she may need a police report to collect for damages.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Damn, homegirl picking up from places I won't venture in even by day. If I was her I would have hung up and moved on.

See now, uber drivers, why cabbies avoid places like Compton. I know some of you will say they had no problems picking up from rough hoods. For a job that no matter how you work it, I'm not getting accosted or worse for what comes out to half minimum wage.

·
Registered
361 Posts
This is just insane. Ghetto pax isn't at the pick up location, has an attitude over the phone, then the driver loads multiple bags and lets a medium sized pet dog into the car? Totally worth the $2.40. :rolleyes:

What will it take for some drivers to learn to effing cancel and drive off before this kind of thing happens?

She better be pressing charges against that scum for assault, etc.

ETA: just sitting parked to give the reprobate a chance to key her ride wasn't too smart either.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Wow, you're such a badass, ColdRider... or at least you play one on teh internetz.:rolleyes:
No, I'm no such thing. Did I get under your skin? I must have really upset you. I'm sorry!

To reply to your original comment, yes I can take a punch and I can still sleep in peace. The point is Caban is a joke. Claiming to be traumatized after being knocked around is comical to me. He's just trying to play victim and sue. I didn't condone Golden's actions, but Caban doing interviews for the local news and claiming he can't sleep without a shotgun in his bed is cringeworthy.

By the way, is Ben Golden ghetto? Or is that term only reserved for passengers like the one in this video?

I hope she gets arrested as well though!

·
Registered
919 Posts
i think the scratches on the car and the punching is made up by the driver.
there is definately spitting going on though.
maybe the driver is making up the punching and keying the car to make it more dramatic.weird.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
i think the scratches on the car and the punching is made up by the driver.
there is definately spitting going on though.
maybe the driver is making up the punching and keying the car to make it more dramatic.weird.
Why would you think she made that up? What about that pax's behavior makes you think she's unlikely to do the other things?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Cabana boy is a racial slur? Since when and toward who?
Uber dictionary says: "A low rent gigolo who is the playtoy of some wrinkled divorcee with money. From the skit of the same name on "MAD TV". Most recently used in regards to John Kerry and his super-rich wife."

EDIT: Urban dictionary is what I meant...

1 - 20 of 280 Posts