Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
You've probably noticed there's a small time frame just after a pax cancels where you can still send them a text. So after any particularly annoying cancellation I always send them this:

View attachment 37668
I am so upset and annoyed with FUber sending me threatning emails that I sent this email to them today, hopefully they don't kick me off:

Stop harassing me with emails about my missed request! I received yet another email this morning from your team regarding this and it's not fair! You don't know the entire situation as to why I am missing the request. It could be because I didn't hear it, I was using the bathroom at a gas station, I had bad cell phone coverage service! OR because you sent me a request that's 10-15 mins out of my way! You have done that regularly; match me up with riders completely out of my driving range. Or sent me to an area that I am not comfortable driving into at that specific time! As independent contractors, as you want to classify US, I should have the option to accept whichever rides that are given to me. By asking me to accept every ride you are creating a "job requirement" which means I am classified as an employee! If you don't consider me an employee and a contractor instead, then I have every right to pass on request that I am not comfortable with. Please escalate this email to whomever you have to including your legal team, because if you don't stop harassing me about missed request emails than I assume I should be an employee of the company and given benefits. With all the lawsuits as of recently regarding this issue, I would think Uber would back off their bombardment of harassing emails to your loyal workforce, without us drivers you would be nothing!!!!

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I am so upset and annoyed with FUber sending me threatning emails that I sent this email to them today, hopefully they don't kick me off:

Stop harassing me with emails about my missed request! I received yet another email this morning from your team regarding this and it's not fair! You don't know the entire situation as to why I am missing the request. It could be because I didn't hear it, I was using the bathroom at a gas station, I had bad cell phone coverage service! OR because you sent me a request that's 10-15 mins out of my way! You have done that regularly; match me up with riders completely out of my driving range. Or sent me to an area that I am not comfortable driving into at that specific time! As independent contractors, as you want to classify US, I should have the option to accept whichever rides that are given to me. By asking me to accept every ride you are creating a "job requirement" which means I am classified as an employee! If you don't consider me an employee and a contractor instead, then I have every right to pass on request that I am not comfortable with. Please escalate this email to whomever you have to including your legal team, because if you don't stop harassing me about missed request emails than I assume I should be an employee of the company and given benefits. With all the lawsuits as of recently regarding this issue, I would think Uber would back off their bombardment of harassing emails to your loyal workforce, without us drivers you would be nothing!!!!
The text or email is standard issue daily at 10 a.m.

·
Registered
766 Posts

Just reply **** you. You will be removed from texts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts