Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought maybe we could use a thread to keep those who will be driving updated of:

- Conditions
  • Incidents
  • Main Road/Freeway Closures
  • Main Road/Freeway Heavy Backups

Any help from fellow drivers and people at home, watching news/traffic cameras and maps would be greatly appreciated.

Drivers, please be safe and stopped when posting.

NOTE: If we could try and keep this thread for updates only and keep all other chat in the other snow thread:

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you get a rematch 509 northbound is clear at the moment
509 Closed at 1st Avenue
No accident. Just police closed off marginal

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
518 EB is a parking lot.

I rematched on my third AP run of the day at 1.9x going 33 minutes north. Passed. Not sitting in that pile of doo.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I was in the ID when the snow started and DT, cap and first hills all froze up pretty quickly. Uber’s app was going haywire and sending me pings from ISSAQUAH and RENTON lol and saying they were a mile away. It also stopped showing me the distance on pings, only the time. Traffic in SLU is gone now, it’s a ghost town. Very bizarre. Lots of pool pings during the snow is hitting freakout. Lol good luck cheapies! Not today Satan. Hope y’all are safe out there. I’m done for the day.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
After not sticking for the first 4 hours snow is coming down hard and sticking to main surface roads in QA. The snow that didn’t stick earlier is going to freeze under the layer of snow coming down pretty quick. Stay safe slow down.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.