Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any way pick up this fat *** at the flamingo in south Beach he's name is Miguel , they guy request an xl for hen and one big travelling bag , as soon as I get there I open the trunk make space for the bag and he put the luggage hen self , no a word the holeway when we get to the airport I opend up the trunk for hen he went up and pick he's luggage up then I look and the guy was shaking he's heed then he saids bad service 1 star for you ! And my reaction was yeah! You fat ***** pick up ure own luggage u fat ***** next time call a lux SUV and make sure u tip well while I scream u fat **** he just rush inside the airport with out saying a word

· Registered
176 Posts
You degrade this guy because of his weight but yet you can not even wrote a complete sentence. Stop being a lazy **** yourself and learn some customer service if you want to be in a service profession. Maybe if you were not such an ass he would have tipped you. Then you could have used those tips to take some classes and complete your g.e.d.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You degrade this guy because of his weight but yet you can not even wrote a complete sentence. Stop being a lazy &%[email protected]!* yourself and learn some customer service if you want to be in a service profession. Maybe if you were not such an ass he would have tipped you. Then you could have used those tips to take some classes and complete your g.e.d.
Or to get some head from ure crackhead mom :) you right that fat boy will Neva tip any one , calling the cheapest class? U think he tip naw! He just want to save a few bucks to buy a big Mac latter on for lunch..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.