Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Phoenix Fare Drive Alliance on Uber People. A few things you should know if you aren't familiar with Fare.

Download here:
ridefare.com/drive

· We are new to the rideshare space.
· We launched in Phoenix in February, 2016
o We have 400 active drivers and 7000 riders
o We have not done any marketing to passengers and will not until we reach driver density; 3500-4000 drivers

· We launched in Austin May 20, 2016
o We have almost 6000 drivers and over 50,000 riders in this market completing avg. 2500 trips daily as many as 4,700 in one day

· We are well funded
· Here is a short list of reasons to drive with Fare;
o Fare is a legitimate business engine
o You will make more money
o Build clientele
o Get repeat business
o Earn passive income
o In app tipping
o Viral Marketing system
o 24 hour live support (yes real human beings)

We are here to answer questions and offer you a premier alternative to the status quo. You can build a legitimate business using our platform. Be the go to driver for all your family, friends, work associates, extended family and social connections.

Now it finally makes sense to market yourself because you can keep the business you attract. The best part is anyone you refer to Fare is your referral for life and you earn 10% of their time and mileage spending forever, whether they ride with you or other drivers in our network.

So ask away, we are here to serve you the drivers. You are the backbone of this business and we know that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Who's earnings do the 10% come from? I believe I read elsewhere that there is a 80/20 split, would that then become a 70/20/10 split or 80/10/10?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
It is; spread the word. Drivers in Austin are killing it!
Please come to SD, we need another option besides Uber/Lyft! They need to know that they aren't the only game in town. SD is one of the highest cost of living markets in the US and with low rates and zero base fare. Their incentives here are a complete joke compared to LA.

I think the SD market is screaming for another option in ride-sharing.

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
I am all uploaded, anxious to get started. Tons of people interested for sure!
Ok once approved go to the office to get trade dress and cards to hand out. It's really key to promote to your Pax. I placed the card holder on the back seat. It's gets pax to ask "what is fare"? Then start promoting!

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
I've had quite a few of my Uber/Lyft clients mention Fare recently without me even bringing it up. Guess word is starting to spread. Will be signing up soon.

I heard you have to be with ur current insurance company for at least 1 year to qualify? Is that true? If so then I cant work for them.

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
I've had quite a few of my Uber/Lyft clients mention Fare recently without me even bringing it up. Guess word is starting to spread. Will be signing up soon.

I heard you have to be with ur current insurance company for at least 1 year to qualify? Is that true? If so then I cant work for them.
Never heard that

·
Registered
162 Posts
Please come to SD, we need another option besides Uber/Lyft! They need to know that they aren't the only game in town. SD is one of the highest cost of living markets in the US and with low rates and zero base fare. Their incentives here are a complete joke compared to LA.

I think the SD market is screaming for another option in ride-sharing.
Good to know. SD is on our radar. We'll keep you in the know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Will Fare be adding an XL or Plus vehicle category or just standard and standard suv? Drivers may not want to sign up if they're getting paid the same rate to drive 6 passagers with higher costs as someone running a smaller more fuel efficient vehicle gets for 4 passagers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts