Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Overnight/Graveyard Shfit

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the false accusations (whether it be sexual assault, impaired or even professionalism claims) I was wondering what time of day you were driving when these claims were made, I have a pretty good idea which way this poll is going to go.

I've been lucky seven months of driving the worst that has happened to me was two false professionalism claims, they actually happened in the AM during the week, the only time I really drive. The odd thing is they both got lodged in the same week.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would also include riders rating as well. Any correlation between a driver with a low rating and false accusations?
Might be useful but in my case it would not have been. You can be written up for things like professionalism and unfortunately never know which passenger has made the claim, uber will never tell you who it was.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
GET A DASHCAM!

Problems solved.
From what I've read on here, other than proving your innocence when it comes to sexual assualt, Uber doesn't give a rats ass if you have a dash cam or not when it comes to complaints regarding professionalism/navigation/ impaired driving etc.
They will always take the customers side even if you submit footage.
The industry has gone from having no accountability for bad drivers to having no accountability for bad pax.
The pendulum has swung way too far in the other direction, imo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts