Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
What makes you think so? Why would someone use it anyways?
I was at the gas station out of JFK and I saw some car in the queue. In that area there is no way that you can stay in the queue without the help of some trick.

Uber is aware of the problem and already started to flag many accounts. Honestly I don't like these tricks because is completely disrespectful towards other drivers.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I was at the gas station out of JFK and I saw some car in the queue. In that area there is no way that you can stay in the queue without the help of some trick.

Uber is aware of the problem and already started to flag many accounts. Honestly I don't like these tricks because is completely disrespectful towards other drivers.
Work smart not hard. That is more respectful to other drivers. Sleeping in your car like a lowlife in jfk is disrespectful to other drivers

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I Remember being at the Uber office for some problem... And the guy next to me couldn't login to his account. I overheard the support person say "sorry sir, it appears you used a GPS spoofer so Uber headquarters has banned your account permanently". He pretended to be confused and not know what they are talking about lol.

·
Premium Member
9,104 Posts
I Remember being at the Uber office for some problem... And the guy next to me couldn't login to his account. I overheard the support person say "sorry sir, it appears you used a GPS spoofer so Uber headquarters has banned your account permanently". He pretended to be confused and not know what they are talking about lol.
U gotta know how to use it :rolleyes::cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts