Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been driving around today running errands and noticed I was in the center of boost areas a few times but whenever I go online I receive no boost pings. The ones I get are regular Uber X from 20 minutes away and I decline those.
My acceptance rate is pretty low now, in low 20 and I am not sure if Uber is not giving me boost pings because my acceptance rate is low or the boost isnt really there.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Only 7.5 miles away?

I was sitting in the middle of the surge almost all night long. Three consecutive pings were at least 12 miles away. It happens all the time when surge is all over because of lack of drivers (not because of unusual high demand) you have a very good chance getting lots of pings from dead area (north of 25A and south of 27A) which no driver wants to take. I went offline after that three pings and stayed home watching Netflix. I better off making zero dollars than driving around wasting gas and time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
According to my exp. Any 1 accept and cancel + 3-4 not accept when ping. Next oing will ne at least 5-10mile away with out surge.. If you still don't take a call. App will be quite at least 30min to 1 hour ....I think there is punishment or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts