Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For like 4 days in a row 95% of my rides are short anything between 1-2.5 miles especially during busy times wtf....does anybody have the same shit??its getting worse and worse

·
Registered
941 Posts
Where are you staging? and what time are you starting your day?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm giving out three stars for shorties. One if its walking distance. Uber doesn't suspend riders unless they get a bunch of one stars. It's time to start using the system to warn fellow drivers about riders who only take short trips.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I agree today so far ive had one long ride and 3 short trips. Now it seems slow. Ive been sitting a parking for over 15 mins not one ping. Im tired of having to ride to Hollywood Santa Monica, Culver city to get money....=-O

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you staging? and what time are you starting your day?
I start at dtla and I'm there by 645 in the morning, lately it's been a joke those ****ers abuse the service because they don't want to walk...yesterday with all the high surges all my rides were crap since none of the ****ers wanted to walk...I always call them out on it, I don't give a shit about them...stop abusing the ****ING SERVICE!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I start at dtla and I'm there by 645 in the morning, lately it's been a joke those ****ers abuse the service because they don't want to walk...yesterday with all the high surges all my rides were crap since none of the ****ers wanted to walk...I always call them out on it, I don't give a shit about them...stop abusing the ****ING SERVICE!
By 6 am you already missed most the Airport runs in DtLA. So stay away from the center of Dtla.

Without giving away too much, and burning the honey holes. Think about where commuters might be looking for longer rides, and just wait there until you get a ping next to where you stage. If you wait long enough youll get a long ride, but I can't guarantee that it will be surging.

You been at this for awhile and should have dropped off at those spots before.

·
Premium Member
7,645 Posts
Why not wait out on other 30 min and start with surge from your house?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just 1 * someone pool, aux cord and 4.5 rating also 4:40 ride time, all the winning ingridans for a 1*

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
By 6 am you already missed most the Airport runs in DtLA. So stay away from the center of Dtla.

Without giving away too much, and burning the honey holes. Think about where commuters might be looking for longer rides, and just wait there until you get a ping next to where you stage. If you wait long enough youll get a long ride, but I can't guarantee that it will be surging.

You been this for awhile you should have dropped off at those spots before.
I know the spots, still rides are damn too short

·
Premium Member
7,645 Posts
Dude I live in so pas no surge there and if there's one it's very random
Dude I know where you live, just trying to be helpful that's all.
Now tell me how far do you live from(garvanza, highland p., Mt Washington) ?
Tomorrow around 7:20 look how high it's surging right by where you live?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude I know where you live, just trying to be helpful that's all.
Now tell me how far do you live from(garvanza, highland p., Mt Washington) ?
Tomorrow around 7:20 look how high it's surging right by where you live?
I know man thank you.
I tried that before going to these places but dtla seems to work the best for me.
Just lately rides are so short I don't get it, more misses than hits

1 - 20 of 48 Posts