Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have problems with uber not recognizing these tolls? every time i go through an exit or entrance that is ez pass only it doesnt register and i have to argue to get reimbursed.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Does anyone else have problems with uber not recognizing these tolls? every time i go through an exit or entrance that is ez pass only it doesnt register and i have to argue to get reimbursed.
I just requested a toll review on one of my trips from Saturday. Although it was a short one on Turnpike, 343 Willow Grove to 340 Virginia Dr. (E-ZPass Only), it's super annoying having to go back and request those.
It happens quite often (1-3 times) a week for me, but I haven't made a correlation with it being an E-ZPass only exits.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had 4 tolls last week, 2 were ez only.. those were the only ones i had to fight, actually only ones ever. so in my small sample size thats the common denominator

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Went through a toll booth last week. Paid me $1.60, toll was $1.95.Two emails to get $.35. First said it was $1.60, Sent photo of receipt. Then they credited me for the missing cents. Really?? Cmon Uber, you suck!

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have not noticed any issues with turnpike tolls but the Burlington Bristol Bridge never gets charge to rider. Uber always wants proof that I went over the Bridge and requires me to screen shot my ez pass statement. I guess looking at the trip route map and seeing that I went over the Delaware river was not enough evidence for them. WTF

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had one try to tell me that about the ez pass only toll, they said i was outside of my geofence so i needed to show a statement.. i said no you can look at the gps route and see exactly what i did, 2 minutes later i was reimbursed

·
Registered
78 Posts
I made up the toll amount once because I didn't feel like looking it up. Uber gave me it, and I'm pretty sure it was twice the normal amount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.