Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you listed your Car to get Extra Cash when you are not driving it?

Limited availability for Uber Drivers only. The service is being tested and the first 100 Cars chosen will be additionally compensated.

List your Car now online at blongg.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
The service is being tested and the first 100 Cars chosen will be additionally compensated.

Hi, guys, I am Uber Driver and CEO of Blongg, let me know if you guys have any question. We will launch soon, and the firsts car's chosen will get additional compensation. List your car today.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi what happens in the case that car is damaged and is put out of service for a while. Does the insurance compensate lost earnings?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Have you listed your Car to get Extra Cash when you are not driving it?

Limited availability for Uber Drivers only. The service is being tested and the first 100 Cars chosen will be additionally compensated.

List your Car now online at blongg.com
This certainly an idea. Instead of putting 1000 miles a week on you vehicle ubering, put 2000 a week by having someone else use it for ubering during the day. I can't see the note holder for the vehicle being pleased with this arrangement at all, really drags down the value of their collateral in a hurry.

·
Registered
822 Posts
This certainly an idea. Instead of putting 1000 miles a week on you vehicle ubering, put 2000 a week by having someone else use it for ubering during the day. I can't see the note holder for the vehicle being pleased with this arrangement at all, really drags down the value of their collateral in a hurry.
But de deal Sosa...eees puro main! Chew no undetstand? Chew collect by de kilo main...

·
Registered
15 Posts
You have a good point I_Like_Spam Why don't you join our pre-launch list, and discover all incentives we will provide for our partners? It's simple, choose: "List your car", answer 5 easy questions, and you will get access a new world.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts