Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you listed your Car to get Extra Cash when you are not driving it?

Limited availability for Uber Drivers only. The service is being tested and the first 100 Cars chosen will be additionally compensated.

List your Car now online at blongg.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
The service is being tested and the first 100 Cars chosen will be additionally compensated.

Hi, guys, I am Uber Driver and CEO of Blongg, let me know if you guys have any question. We will launch soon, and the firsts car's chosen will get additional compensation. List your car today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The procedure is very similar to Uber, considering that our insurance will be provided by the same company that provides Uber.

Our claims team will contact you to ensure that you have all coverage we are ensuring to protect you.

Once all steps followed you receive your coverage, just as happens with your private insurance, but with a much larger coverage.

·
Registered
692 Posts
With Uber, the app has to be on for their coverage. If a blongg driver turns the app off and somebody hits my car, how does that work? It seems that my insurer has to be notified and the blongg driver has to be listed as an additional driver for the claim to be covered. Understand my question?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Let's go. For insurance purpose, there are 3 different levels.
Level 1) Before the app is on or app on with no rides.
Level 2) App is on, and moving to pick up a passenger.
Level 3) App is on, and the passenger is inside the car.

Uber covers Levels 2 and 3.

Blongg will cover level 1.

So you have peace of mind. All levels will be covered.

·
Registered
692 Posts
From what I've read on this thread, I personally would only have interest once the liability issues are resolved and clearly made available.

Blongg's deductible will follow Uber's and Lyft's.
The Driver is responsible for the deductible.
So you all must have a separate insurance policy with/for the driver and the owner of the vehicle is left out of the equation?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From what I've read on this thread, I personally would only have interest once the liability issues are resolved and clearly made available.

So you all must have a separate insurance policy with/for the driver and the owner of the vehicle is left out of the equation?
Right! Blongg will provide a separate policy for drivers and the car owner will not need to use his own.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts