Drivers frequently (justifiably) complain that Uber, Lyft, etc. do not pay enough for a "living wage" with the risks we are forced to take. Here are ideas to legally increase your earnings (mostly) while driving from other sources. I may add to it irregularly in the future. Note: "soliciting" is a TOS violation and may get you deactivated. However, as independent contractors, there are several other possible sources of income, which hopefully do not violate Uber's TOS, each with several opportunities:
- Other TNC/TNF/TFH services
- 3rd-party matching Apps
- Selling stuff in your car
- CarGo https://uberpeople.net/threads/extra-using-cargo.180232/
- Vendingo here.
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) selling stuff out of your own car, jewelry, cosmetics, and other (hopefully legal) stuff.
- Referral bonuses for recruiting both new riders and drivers.
- Private clients. Be sure you have proper insurance. https://uberpeople.net/threads/stealing-customers-for-fun-profit.185082/
- Selling your front-facing Dashcam videos
- Cash for Shopping and taking Surveys (Warning). BeFrugal, Coupon Cactus, Ebates, Extrabux, FatWallet, InboxDollars, SwagBucks.
- Non-driving services during slow times
- 3rd-party advertising on-top, outside, or inside your car, may cause ratings to dip.