Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the difference? (From Holiday wash pamphlet). Anyone have the correct pass and can explain the costs and or difference

"NOTE: Taxis limos, Rideshare are prohibited from the UNLIMITED WASH PASS membership and can be terminated at any time. The EXPRESS WASH PASS membership is available for these vehicles."

·
Registered
817 Posts
Taxis limos, Rideshare are prohibited from the UNLIMITED WASH PASS membership and can be terminated at any time.
If you don't have your stickers permanently attached to your car, there's no way they could ever know. I use two magnetic 6"X6" logos on the outside of my car and a suction cup logo for in the windshield.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I drive overnights, so I get massive bug squashes on windshield and such, I own the premium Mr. Carwash, but since I drive at nights, they are not open, thinking I just find a Holiday and pull in for a quick squeegee with gross water or carry windex with towels and do periodic cleanings on my car, or get the cheapest unlimited wash and roll through.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Been doing Holiday unlimited for two years. My trade dress is often up when I run through the wash, no one seems to care. Lots of locations paired with the fact I prefer Holiday over SA when I stop for a fountain drink or whatever make Holiday work well for me. But I think any unlimited wash option for a reasonable fee is money well spent. Winter salt will kill your ride and a clean car is a good start if you hope for a tip, no matter what season.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Get the unlimited. They say it, but never enforce it.
Not so.
The station on Galaxie in N AV canceled me after they solved a system glitch & saw a sticker.
(Didn't take it down Bc I was just pulling in for gas & a wash.)
Wasn't their best biz decision though as I haven't been back since!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts