Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I need 1 more ride to complete my 60 for $100 quest but of course, Uber loves to play games. Did 13 rides so far today and was sent all over: Wilmette, South Chicago, Oak Brook. I did ~15 rides each mon through weds and never logged more than 90 total miles each day. Today’s total (and I’m still not done): 166 mi.

For some reason the counter is telling me I need 2 rides, not 1. (I know there’s a delay sometimes if you check the counter right after completing a ride, but the counter is still off even when accounting for the delay.) I did 1 express pool, and thought that might be the issue so I emailed support about the discrepancy.

They confirmed: express pool DO NOT count towards quest.

As if we need more reasons to decline EP.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Ain't that some chit. Per your report.

Per your contribution. You had an account long enough to know that I think all "new" boardies are uber plants or Russian spies.

And that friggin key word in title.

.....gonna bring out that stepford uplant.
Does anyone read about the subject what done been said B4 they post?

....and should be clear (straightens tie). That I feel very steadfastly and strongly about online decency.

The first sign of a dying civilization is the loss of civility.

So welcome Melady, Thank you for the update

Sneaky blankery blanks on the mothership.

Your past posts speak for themselves. I think you can lighten up a wee bit....enjoy the ride.

But no reason for my paranoia or bad manners.

See, thing is, we have at least 6 out and out jags, 4 known plants and 2 double agents.

Enjoy your stay

Please let us know if you learn more

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Below is the email from uber support:

Thanks for reaching out, [rj312].

I've checked your account and it looks like you've taken 58 trips so far towards your Quest offer, so you'll need to take 2 more trips to qualify for the 60 trips' promotion by 4:00am on May 18, 2018.

You can check your progress towards your Quest promotion by tapping "Earnings" in the app, and then "Promotions".

Also, I would like to inform you that Express POOL trips are not eligible for this promotion.

Trips that are eligible for this promotion are as follow:

1. UberASSIST
2. Delivery
3. Uber Español
4. uberPOOL
5. UberSELECT
6. UberRUSH
7. UberWAV
8. uberXL
9. uberLISTEN
10. uberX

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need anything else

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I'm glad I skipped the 3 questions. And 2016! I keep telling folks my paranoia won't allow me to really deal with any body with less than two years---about the time Mom got real sneaky.

But, you, (shall we call ya RJ?) We already have a 312----and his name is mud!.

Wait, hold on, just a damn minute!
(J/ks)

This could be your first ride on your first day for all I care. Drivers telling drivers what is really going on?

That is what it is all its about.

*And calling people racist and correcting English, and short little mean snerts---Well, and the ads, ad revenue---and that Mom loves having us in same place in cyberspace

(there are many driver forums---but no space like this)

RJ, you rock.

I do look forward to your next posts......

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
So I need 1 more ride to complete my 60 for $100 quest but of course, Uber loves to play games. Did 13 rides so far today and was sent all over: Wilmette, South Chicago, Oak Brook. I did ~15 rides each mon through weds and never logged more than 90 total miles each day. Today's total (and I'm still not done): 166 mi.

For some reason the counter is telling me I need 2 rides, not 1. (I know there's a delay sometimes if you check the counter right after completing a ride, but the counter is still off even when accounting for the delay.) I did 1 express pool, and thought that might be the issue so I emailed support about the discrepancy.

They confirmed: express pool DO NOT count towards quest.

As if we need more reasons to decline EP.
I had the same issue last night. Just barely made my quest - took until 3am to hit the last one, and there was the one EP I took with no rematch. Couldn't figure out why the thing wasn't updating, so I had to do 61.

Good to know - Definitely won't accept EP ever again. Blacklisted like Eats.

The first sign of a dying civilization is the loss of civility.
Man, that's deep.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
That's about right. I average right under $30 per hour. This week with my quest and rush hour promos I made $267 in a little over 9 hours. I just don't have 25 hours during the week to commit to driving.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts