Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know if this has happened elsewhere but in Puerto Rico the people in charge of Uber decided that they should allow riders to request service and drivers as far as 20 miles away can get the requests. There is no distant pickup fee so if a person requests a ride to go across the street they can request a driver 20 miles away to earn $2.93. Uber greatly disrespects us drivers allowing this with the gas price hitting $4.50/gallon. My acceptance rate is going down the tubes because of this.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Koenigsegg Regera
7,880 Posts
I'm guessing less drivers are on the road and now Uber reaches out farther to cover the rides. Lyft started that crap in my area almost 3 years ago, I continually called them out on it and now I'm shadow banned on Lyft.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortunately I do delivies in other platforms and even yesterday I got a $24.52 delivery request. I am doing Uber less now. And will continue to decline all crap requests that will make me lose money. They will eventually have to restore the normal radius because I guess all drivers are doing the same thing I do

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.