Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I live in Broward and I really need to drive. Where are the best places in Palm Beach to drive to make some money? I am on the verge of a Mcjob here.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Hi All. I live in Broward and I really need to drive. Where are the best places in Palm Beach to drive to make some money? I am on the verge of a Mcjob here.
That's easy. Just drive to PBC, then turn on the riders app to see where the drivers are hanging out. The busier places will have more cars on the app.
John

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Try downtown West Palm Beach or maybe take a ride up to Jupiter or Wellington. Let us know how it is..

·
Registered
652 Posts
Most of us in PBC are making around $7 per hour after gas and expenses, since the first of August. Before that it was around $9 per hour. Boca and Delray can be busy, but mostly short trips, sometimes you get lucky. Jupiter is hit and mostly miss. You can wait a couple hours for a ping. I have never gotten a ping in Wellington. Not sure if anybody uses Uber in Wellington.

Most likely Uber will not be operating here in PBC past Tuesday Aug. 18th. That is when the commissioners here are voting to enact the rules that Broward enacted last month. Most of the Broward drivers learned quickly that it was not worth. Just ask them, or give it a try. You will see how bad it is. Of course maybe with school starting next week there will be a few more riders????

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Most likely Uber will not be operating here in PBC past Tuesday Aug. 18th. That is when the commissioners here are voting to enact the rules that Broward enacted last month.
You may be correct, but that would surprise and disappoint me since BC is changing their regulations to loosen the requirements for Uber. I thouth PBC was tightening their regs to come in line with BC. No?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I am a Broward Uber driver, do I need to have my car inspected by an authorized inspector to be able to drive in Palm Beach County?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts