Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
most of the time the reason exec is surging is because its cheaper to take a exec or similiar price if the uber x heat map is on amber most people log off and passengers move on to exec creating a sudden demand making it surge before x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you are saying is right as this is what uber call their ALGORITHM? but to me it seems the so called ALGORITHM has been turned on for Exec drivers last few weeks..

after all it is uber setting the rules for the ALGORITHM which seems to be ever changing most of the time to benefit the end user, the riders?? But after a long time seeing it benefit the Exec drivers???

Before UberX / Xl use to surge first no matter what as it is still cheaper than Exec or Lux until a certain price and Exec surges were very rare and didnt last, but this time its like Uber forgot to turn the tap off for Exec???

The only time i have seen a company payout more or allow higher earnings for their workers (self employed in this case) is during a recruitment drive as numbers are too low and is effecting the business or when starting up, as Uber is not a startup no more and dont believe in bonuses and better pay for better performance??

Then again they do do raffles now and again to WIN brand new PRIUS to the driver who refers the most of his friends to join Uber as a driver???

Good luck to Exec drivers as i know speaking to some they have had a very rough time in terms of earnings as london seems to be UberX city,and hope this lasts...

·
Registered
615 Posts
If you are working nights like me on exec than you are just ok. Days are very bad and most of exec drivers prefer day work because of private clients and airport work from other companies. Because of that most of the exec surge is in nights now a days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts