Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you drive for UberBLACK in San Diego county? A local company exec is looking for an on-call black car driver for airport pickups and drop offs. There is also potential for weekend and event driving for the other company execs!

Tired of inconsistent requests and long wait times for requests? Looking for more rides to give? Want a steadier source of income? If you answered yes to any question, this is the opportunity you don't want to miss! Best part is you can still drive for Uber while not on-call.

Questions are welcome. Interested? DM me with your name, number, and something that shows you already drive for UberBLACK or are a black car driver. All interested drivers must also be already be living and working in San Diego county.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a job that comes with a guaranteed paycheck so there's no guesswork about what you earn. If you're not interested then kindly move along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have all those details yet but if you want them, I'll get them. However I need to see some genuine interest and something that shows you're an active black car driver in San Diego county instead of a nuisance before moving forward. Do you live and work in San Diego county? Are you an active black car driver?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts