Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amusing, but still concerning that Uber/Lyft is still allowing pax to use aliases while the drivers are the ones who have to use their real info, and are the ones who are at the most risk.
I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I can tell you one thing, I am not going to take any nonsense from this person. If you don't hear from me again assume I was carjacked and killed.

·
Rebel Honey Badger
19,130 Posts
I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I can tell you one thing, I am not going to take any nonsense from this person. If you don't hear from me again assume I was carjacked and killed.
Well you know how how cruise slow and case the person. Any thing weird just leave. The pax has no right to be upset. If he/she wants a ride maybe they should try stop playing games, learn to be an adult and use their real name if they want someone to give a ride to what is essentially a stranger.

·
Premium Member
15,374 Posts
What if that really IS their name?

My wife worked in the Public Health Dept of a Bay Area county for a while and came home with some really unusual names.
Yes, lets call them 'unusual.

One memorable one was "Smegma".

Look it up if you don't know ...

·
Super Moderator
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you really drive 17 miles to pick someone up? Or is that fairly normal for the Madison area?
If so, I hope you drove really slow until your long pickup fee kicked in.
I live outside of Madison so I was headed that way anyway. I do that all the time. It is normal and the trip paid $25.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts