Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
He was a bit of a jerk as a player. And he was always into steroids and drugs He looks like he's 70 years old in that mugshot foxnews has of him. He's only 55 though

Reactions: LADriver

·
Registered
80 Posts
I feel like the driver may actually have lied about the gun to get the cops to show up faster. He just didn’t realize that the guy was somewhat well known and that it would make the news. I don’t doubt this [email protected] was verbally abusive to the driver but saying gun is something straight off of this forum.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Every now and then, I look to UPN for some comic relief. This news item just makes me LMAO!

Lenny Dykstra is a comic/sick joke down here in Southern California. He's been in and out of the news over his failed financial deals (a carwash in Simi Valley), his BK, his literally stealing the sinks out of his BK mansion to sell off. To feed his drug habit, like some worthless junkie on the street.

Last we heard he spent some time in jail. Hey Jail Bird? How did 6 months living with all men in a California County jail go for you? Did you get protection from the Aryan Brotherhood against the Mexican Mafia, The Bloods and The Crips?

And now he shows up on UBERPEOPLE.NET.

Just a freakin' hilarious failure of a person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.