Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no, this isn't a joke (ba-doom-ching). Did anyone else see that when you opened the passenger app last night? I wish I screen capped it, but it was something about, "Ride pool this weekend for a chance to ride with a famous comedian"...??? SO - last night I only got 2 pool requests in 1 hour online so I just shut it off... I see a few others saying it was slow and they only got pool rides, so I wanted to share this for those who didn't know. If anyone has a better detailed description on what that offer is feel free to post it up, but that's what's going on!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So who picks up the comedian? I'd kick him out for being a pain in the ass. "Lookit dude, I told you NO talking. And stop trying to lower the widow."
hahaha - No Tedgey, some famous comedians are supposedly driving Uber, much like Shaq did for Lyft I'm sure.... We should deny ALL POOL rides so these comedians see that what we're doing out here is NO JOKE!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
These pax are like comedians when ask they have aux cable, you have water, free mint, change the radio, can we stop by drive thru, can we pick so and so, turn on AC, you have car seat for my kid, can you pick up my minor? hahahaahahaha

these funny pax can ride with each other

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
hahaha - No Tedgey, some famous comedians are supposedly driving Uber, much like Shaq did for Lyft I'm sure.... We should deny ALL POOL rides so these comedians see that what we're doing out here is NO JOKE!
Oh I see. Maybe I'll drive around and tell people they got lucky and I'm a famous comedian. Because you gotta figure at least half of them won't know who the comedian is anyway. I'm working on a little material. What do you think?

Me: Hi. Are you Qadira?
Q: Yes.
Me: Great. I see we're going down to Melrose, only take a few minutes.
Q: Yup
Me:
Q:
Me:
Q:
Me:
Q:
Me:
Q:
Me: Ok here we are. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
Q: Thanks. You too.

I don't know. I think it's funny.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
They can only take a pool ride if someone is dumb enough to pick them up.
"dumb" is an unfair characterization of such a driver, particularly as hundreds of new Uber drivers are coming on line weekly, and just might not be that informed about what to do or what not to.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
"dumb" is an unfair characterization of such a driver, particularly as hundreds of new Uber drivers are coming on line weekly, and just might not be that informed about what to do or what not to.
Those new drivers may not be dumb, but they are certainly ignorant if they're taking POOL trips without incentives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts