Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look guys, I鈥檓 not stoked about this virus 馃

It鈥檚 a pain in the ass
It鈥檚 gonna hurt all of our bottom lines
And all the god damn rubbing alcohol is gone

I get it but the hysteria is literally everywhere and y鈥檃ll need to calm the **** down and stop spreading the panic

all we can do is listen to the tips on avoiding the virus and wish for best - either way were all gonna be fine

Premium Member
Below is reproduced courtesy of Prinston E and my subscription access

REPLY: This is just in the nature of the political beast. They will NEVER let a good crisis go to waste. In the United States, there are only 1016 cases and the Democrats are using this to justify sanctuary cities and medicare for all? In 2018, there were 362 people released from prison on DNA evidence that proved they were wrongly convicted. There are far more people who have been wrongfully imprisoned in this country than have the Coronavirus but they will not revise the legal system to protect American citizens from wrongful prosecutions.

In Italy, I have spoken to some very good sources. They may be using the coronavirus to justify stopping all refugees trying to get into Europe. The word is they are using this to fight back against the demands of the EU to accept a portion of the refugees. They are claiming that there are 10,149 cases in Italy with the Death total coming in at 631 as of March 10th, which is the next highest country on the list after China and Iran is the third. The population of Italy is nearly 60.5 million which is only about .00016% wherein China the total inflected is .0000058% of the population.

There seem to be people on the internet desperate to turn this into the end of the world with false claims of a death rate of 5%-10% which is just fiction. Perhaps these people are deliberately trying to create a panic to justify government actions.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

REPLY: This is just in the nature of the political beast. They will NEVER let a good crisis go to waste. In the United States, there are only 1016 cases and the Democrats are using this to justify sanctuary cities and medicare for all? In 2018, there were 362 people released from prison on DNA evidence that proved they were wrongly convicted. There are far more people who have been wrongfully imprisoned in this country than have the Coronavirus but they will not revise the legal system to protect American citizens from wrongful prosecutions.

In Italy, I have spoken to some very good sources. They may be using the coronavirus to justify stopping all refugees trying to get into Europe. The word is they are using this to fight back against the demands of the EU to accept a portion of the refugees. They are claiming that there are 10,149 cases in Italy with the Death total coming in at 631 as of March 10th, which is the next highest country on the list after China and Iran is the third. The population of Italy is nearly 60.5 million which is only about .00016% wherein China the total inflected is .0000058% of the population.

There seem to be people on the internet desperate to turn this into the end of the world with false claims of a death rate of 5%-10% which is just fiction. Perhaps these people are deliberately trying to create a panic to justify government actions.
10000x better i than said it👍

Premium Member
Look guys, I'm not stoked about this virus 🦠

It's a pain in the ass
It's gonna hurt all of our bottom lines

I get it but the hysteria is literally everywhere and y'all need to calm the @@@@ down and stop spreading the panic

all we can do is listen to the tips on avoiding the virus and wish for best - either way were all gonna DIE
fix'ed

Premium Member

you gotta be kidding me... whoever wrote that is an idiot lol

Premium Member
Look guys, I'm not stoked about this virus 🦠

It's a pain in the ass
It's gonna hurt all of our bottom lines

I get it but the hysteria is literally everywhere and y'all need to calm the @@@@ down and stop spreading the panic

all we can do is listen to the tips on avoiding the virus and wish for best - either way were all gonna be fine
Don't worry Trump will unleash his master plan today @ 6 p.m. Look for the administration to have shot him up with tranquelizers. He'll be sleepy and slurring his words. No adderall today. He has to play the somber roll.
We're gonna be fine dude

unless you're 80 years old and frail then you're probably gonna die bro
You really need to know how to read the room. The average age on this forum is about 74.

Premium Member
Cheapest SUV I can find for the Black Market
It's a virus. I wouldn't put too much stock in a vaccine being created anytime soon. Hopefully we get it, and our body develops antibodies. If not, then it was a good ride...

Either way, business is the drizzle shits. Hopefully people start moving around again

If you get corona virus do you think you're gonna fine ?

That's worse case scenario
Is worse case scenario not that bad ? I'd wager not that bad

Hopefully we get a vaccine soon and all this hysteria can go away

Banned
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a virus. I wouldn't put too much stock in a vaccine being created anytime soon. Hopefully we get it, and our body develops antibodies. If not, then it was a good ride...

Either way, business is the drizzle shits. Hopefully people start moving around again
I truly don't understand if everyone's trying to prevent the spread of it and the entire economy's ****ed.
Until when? What's the point of shutting everything down if it's so easy to spread and there can't be a vaccine for like a year ?
What am I missing

let's just infect everybody and move on
If you die you die 🤙🤙🤙

Black cars will be $400 a week soon, everyone is going to return them. There's no business, people are staying home.
Bit of an exaggeration

Registered
I truly don't understand if everyone's trying to prevent the spread of it and the entire economy's @@@@ed.
Until when? What's the point of shutting everything down if it's so easy to spread and there can't be a vaccine for like a year ?
What am I missing

let's just infect everybody and move on
If you die you die 🤙🤙🤙

Bit of an exaggeration
Because what good is money when you're not alive. You have to try to contain it in the early stages or it'll be complete mayhem and the economy willl suffer tenfold.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.