Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How frequently do you and what method do you employ? I always wear shorts with enough leeway to haunch forward on the seat and snake it out, relieving myself into an empty cup, and then holding onto it (lid attached) until I arrive at pickup. Crack the door, pour it out while waiting for passenger. Gots to do it maybe twice a month.

·
Registered
489 Posts
It seems that the male aversion to stopping to pee is as strong as their refusal to stop and ask for directions. Take 5 minutes and go in proper facilities like a civilized human being.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
It seems that the male aversion to stopping to pee is as strong as their refusal to stop and ask for directions. Take 5 minutes and go in proper facilities like a civilized human being.
Ohh ignorant ant... It's not as simple as that. Some people often have to go SUDDENLY, every 15 minutes or so. In those cases we don't always have the luxury of finding the nearest proper facilities.

I avoid doing it in the car and usually do my best to find "proper facilities".. But when that doesn't happen, I have my gatorade bottle that I can use in a parking lot or even parked on a semi-busy street if I needed to.. Use it 3-4 times a week.

·
Registered
489 Posts
It's because people do stuff like that that so many cities smell so bad. If you can't control yourself, diapers are a perfectly acceptable (and discreet) alternative.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ohh ignorant ant... It's not as simple as that. Some people often have to go SUDDENLY, every 15 minutes or so. In those cases we don't always have the luxury of finding the nearest proper facilities.

I avoid doing it in the car and usually do my best to find "proper facilities".. But when that doesn't happen, I have my gatorade bottle that I can use in a parking lot or even parked on a semi-busy street if I needed to.. Use it 3-4 times a week.
Have you seen a doc about that? Not mocking you but actually being serious. That frequency can signal a real problem.

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
I take the 10 min out of my life and go pee like a human should. I would rather pull over on a dead road and pee using my car as cover, before I pee inside my own car. My life will never bee too busy where I'll have to resort to that.
I would rather get out at an intersection and pee towards oncoming traffic lol

I used to be a teacher. I've trained myself to not go for at least 6 hours. But as I age, and things start to deteriorate, I find a DD or SB and go.
Do teachers not have bathrooms in schools now?

·
Banned
2,772 Posts
How frequently do you and what method do you employ? I always wear shorts with enough leeway to haunch forward on the seat and snake it out, relieving myself into an empty cup, and then holding onto it (lid attached) until I arrive at pickup. Crack the door, pour it out while waiting for passenger. Gots to do it maybe twice a month.
LOL, GROSS
LOL, GROSS
LOL, GROSS

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
I work through the night and there’s lots of closed businesses that have nice dark parking lots to pull into or a dark street

·
Registered
508 Posts
I wish my market was so profitable that I could not stop to pee. But I am finding that an occasional stop on a dark street to pee has not impacted my earings enough to risk a cup full of urine getting spilled on my floor. For those of you who simply camnot justify stopping the wheels long enogh to pee, there is a solution:
Car White Automotive design Comfort Window

For you ladies, this sure beats trying to make a cup or gatorade bottle work. For the men, not only would this be comfy, you could even avoid stopping for number 2 breaks as well! Imagine the effecincy!!

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I am a geezer. 72. Never have any problem with urges to urinate when driving. Yeah, like most geezers, I have an enlarged prostate gland. Still no problems when driving. Everyone is different.

·
Registered
196 Posts
OMG! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ∞

For those of you who simply camnot justify stopping the wheels long enogh to pee, there is a solution:
View attachment 216806
For you ladies, this sure beats trying to make a cup or gatorade bottle work. For the men, not only would this be comfy, you could even avoid stopping for number 2 breaks as well! Imagine the effecincy!!
G R O S S!!! Seriously distrubing!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Peeing in your car is similar to the person who starts out by smoking a little pot in the privacy of their own home and then 1 year later is knocking on the door of a crack house at 3AM in the ghetto. See how low you have sunk?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Back when I drove 18 wheelers, it might be a 100 yard walk from where I was parked to the restroom...and if I had a Co driver, I woke up needing to pee and on the interstate 1/4 mile past the exit. I used a bottle. As an Uber/Lyft driver, I can program in a gas station inot the gps. Two nights ago, on Clearwater beach, the restroom of the gas station was "out of order", and so was the restroom of the convenience store a mile away. The grocery store back on the mainland was closed (1 hour before others of that chain), but there was a gas station nearby that wasn't tired of vacationing pedestrians needing to use the restroom.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts