Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After telling us for MONTHS

WE DIDN'T NEED A MASK !!! View attachment 442526 View attachment 442527
At this point they are just pulling things out of their a**es. Now they say a cloth mask is sufficient & you can even use a bandanna. Why don't we just ban talking, coughing,& sneezing altogether🙄? I even read that they are advising us to close the toilet seats before flushing, because the particles can pass on Covid-19 in the air🙄. The so called "experts" are as confused as we are.

·
Premium Member
65,401 Posts
At this point they are just pulling things out of their a**es. Now they say a cloth mask is sufficient & you can even use a bandanna. Why don't we just ban talking, coughing,& sneezing altogether🙄? I even read that they are advising us to close the toilet seats before flushing, because the particles can pass on Covid-19 in the air🙄. The so called "experts" are as confused as we are.
It all just Proves THEY KNOW NEARLY NOTHING ABOUT COVID -19 !

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Idk what to do about any of it, but I do Postmates now and I'm starting to feel like people are judging anyone who isn't wearing a mask or whatever.

It's funny when I come to the door and they act like I'm a leper. But it is tough because everyone has a different mentality or different standard. I pulled into my car park yesterday and this woman even gave me a dirty look, like "how dare you come within 20 feet of me".

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Idk what to do about any of it, but I do Postmates now and I'm starting to feel like people are judging anyone who isn't wearing a mask or whatever.

It's funny when I come to the door and they act like I'm a leper. But it is tough because everyone has a different mentality or different standard. I pulled into my car park yesterday and this woman even gave me a dirty look, like "how dare you come within 20 feet of me".
I've been doing Instacart, & they told us its ok to just leave the items at the door if they don't answer, so far we take a pic. It's been great, because no one ever comes out, until I've walked away, & I've been wearing masks in the stores/ to deliver too. I had an old man with a mask on, like me, in Sprouts give me, "the look" ,too. Lol. I just kept doing my shopping. I wouldn't take it personal though. The media has them all paranoid.

·
Premium Member
17,392 Posts
ain't nobody nowhere got none
unless you bought the really nice N95 stylus masks back in Jan......I have a paranoid wife, she bought them for the family. We now use them we when leave the car for doc appt, food shopping etc. My son really gets into the whole dress up part. Mask, goggles, hoodie, snow boots etc.

Reactions: doyousensehumor

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
unless you bought the really nice N95 stylus masks back in Jan......I have a paranoid wife, she bought them for the family. We now use them we when leave the car for doc appt, food shopping etc. My son really gets into the whole dress up part. Mask, goggles, hoodie, snow boots etc.
You should clean or wash what ever mask or other face covering you are using. After using. If you don't they are worthless after you use them. Even n95.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
You might be mixing what the presidents saying to the experts.

·
Premium Member
8,045 Posts
1$ for 1 mask. I was able to get few. Some of the tailors also making it, try calling them. It would also give them some much needed $$$$.
I got it from a small 1$ store, and he had some local Chinese contacts . According to him, local Chinese stores got them early in bunches. 100 disposable gloves for 8$.
Try Etsy also. 👍

1 - 20 of 20 Posts