Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
Marx it aint that bad dude chill out,i remember years ago i applied for a driving job before i opened my business.It was a key point in making me open my business. I applied for a 15hr job and went to two 30 minute interview before being told there going with a different candidate. Ubers is bringing these idiot companies to there knees(ask the school bus drivers) that feel there 15hr job requires 3 interviews and A degree in engineering to to drive a darn car fuq dat. Uber kicks there azz. I support the easy in which people are able to find some sort of employment,because some are not able to find anything. I want better from Uber but they aint that bad dude tone it down.Your affecting business that we all rely on for beer and weed money lol

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marx it aint that bad dude chill out,i remember years ago i applied for a driving job before i opened my business.It was a key point in making me open my business. I applied for a 15hr job and went to two 30 minute interview before being told there going with a different candidate. Ubers is bringing these idiot companies to there knees(ask the school bus drivers) that feel there 15hr job requires 3 interviews and A degree in engineering to to drive a darn car fuq dat. Uber kicks there azz. I support the easy in which people are able to find some sort of employment,because some are not able to find anything. I want better from Uber but they aint that bad dude tone it down.Your affecting business that we all rely on for beer and weed money lol
Did you read the article?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excatly what we've come to expect from "leaders" of society and we all feel powerless to change it cause we can't , we don't the have money when the people complain they go to jail because most of us can't afford a lawyer , it's perfect ...For them .
The only power we have left are our own personal actions. Yes the Corporate State is out for total control. It is time to stop being passive.

I'll let Chris Hedges weigh in on your point.
Make America Ungovernable
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/make_america_ungovernable_20170205

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The only power we have left are our own personal actions. Yes the Corporate State is out for total control. It is time to stop being passive.

I'll let Chris Hedges weigh in on your point.
Make America Ungovernable
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/make_america_ungovernable_20170205
Uber as an example , starts great all of us making scratch , fast forward same guys not making what they used to still doing it becoming complacent and used to the fact that things suck ass being molded to accept a mouthful of shite and then grabbing the spoon for more !.
Non violence I think could also be a form of control , civil protest is a chance to corral the trouble makers whether violent or not ..I would like to say so much more on this but you just never k ow who's listening or reading which by the way is a hindrance to my right of free speech and part of the paranoia they want us to feel ..

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uber as an example , starts great all of us making scratch , fast forward same guys not making what they used to still doing it becoming complacent and used to the fact that things suck ass being molded to accept a mouthful of shite and then grabbing the spoon for more !.
Non violence I think could also be a form of control , civil protest is a chance to corral the trouble makers whether violent or not ..I would like to say so much more on this but you just never k ow who's listening or reading which by the way is a hindrance to my right of free speech and part of the paranoia they want us to feel ..
Great point and yes we are watched, more than I would care to think. I'll let Hedges weigh in once again.
Revolt Is the Only Barrier to a Fascist America
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/revolt_is_the_only_barrier_to_a_fascist_america_20170122

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Great point and yes we are watched, more than I would care to think. I'll let Hedges weigh in once again.
Revolt Is the Only Barrier to a Fascist America
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/revolt_is_the_only_barrier_to_a_fascist_america_20170122
cursed to live in chronic poverty .
^this IMO is the sustainable living wage being mulled over (we touched base in another of your posts on it) when introduced will be eventually what All people of lesser wealth will make !Which will enable full control over the poor . Dividing all of us (all races ) against each other , shit man some guy from the states on a diff post says "if your white it helps" That's where we're at and that poor white boy without the heavy cash is just as black or brown as all of us just is so brainwashed to think he matters ...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Uber exploits the vulnerable. Even if this works for a few it does not justify at the cost of any.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uber exploits the vulnerable. Even if this works for a few it does not justify at the cost of any.
Neoliberalism has created its own grave in several ways, the most fundamental one is to suppress the wage share of the economy. I don't like to do this but Paul Mason is the expert and the most informed about the point you make.

Apologies...Its' a long read but you'll appreciate his analysis and historic treatise.

The Specter of Information Technology

http://salvage.zone/online-exclusiv...tion-technology-an-interview-with-paul-mason/

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
U r too
u r a good boy

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.