Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends BCs! Your colleague in this video is crying that they took 50% from you. Now I understand why you are so desperate and full of hate. In the video they speak English too!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Dear friends BCs! Your colleague in this video is crying that they took 50% from you. Now I understand why you are so desperate and full of hate. In the video they speak English too!!!!

Germans?? Pmsl. If you had a brain Gobbler, you'd be dangerous. £9 for a job a BC gets £22 for, no wonder you're so desperate and full of hate. Have a day off son, with all this keyboard activity lately, whatever you have got between your ears is starting to scramble.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Germans?? Pmsl. If you had a brain Gobbler, you'd be dangerous. £9 for a job a BC gets £22 for, no wonder you're so desperate and full of hate. Have a day off son, with all this keyboard activity lately, whatever you have got between your
The interesting thing is your mate crying for his 50% down while here BCs say that they are more busy than ever. If we talk about that £9 no one will be happy to drive for that...is called common sense. But than your colleagues if they see them charging more...they will start crying and telling ppl that BCs is cheaper.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
The interesting thing is your mate crying for his 50% down while here BCs say that they are more busy than ever. If we talk about that £9 no one will be happy to drive for that...is called common sense. But than your colleagues if they see them charging more...they will start crying and telling ppl that BCs is cheaper.
More Gobblerdegook. Sort it out ffs. BC drivers complain, it's what they do, how many more times do you need this explaining to you? The games been dead for 50 plus years. Keep trolling, is this your new full-time employment?

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately these Germans appear to be speaking Dutch. Lmao
To only thing I know about the Germany is their VW...the rest who cares if is Dutch or what ever!

More Gobblerdegook. Sort it out ffs. BC drivers complain, it's what they do, how many more times do you need this explaining to you? The games been dead for 50 plus years. Keep trolling, is this your new full-time employment?
One of your mates said that is busier than ever...you and your friends are the biggest troll in this forum!

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Oh dear oh dear oh dear so it's not just English you struggle with.
You are irrelevant for me that is why I will not spend much replying to you...bye bye!!!!
As he replies again , couldn't make it up .put me on ignore, but I know you won't.
Bye bye!!!
I very much doubt it
I said bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I said very much doubt it
You two are so comical;)!! You must like each other;)!! Carry on!!! No???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.