Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have been pulled over at Harvard Business School doing a pickup and was given a warning. Car was unmarked and there were two officers on board. One officer interrogated me and the other interrogated my pax. I was, thankfully, given a warning. I now ride with 5% windows all around and my phone is mounted at a lower point on my dashboard, below vision of anyone outside my vehicle.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I hope they ticket all Uber drivers always felt like a scab doing this really an Idiot taking all the Risk while Uber benefits Greatly I am given peanuts not even a tip say a 1.00 dollar we will call it how about a Safe Riders Fee yea that's it Safe Drivers Fee = Mr Ubers Tip ,Gratuity you the Driver/Partner 0 nothing .Please I beg everybody Quit stop being played as a fool as I was .

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I hope they ticket all Uber drivers always felt like a scab doing this really an Idiot taking all the Risk while Uber benefits Greatly I am given peanuts not even a tip say a 1.00 dollar we will call it how about a Safe Riders Fee yea that's it Safe Drivers Fee = Mr Ubers Tip ,Gratuity you the Driver/Partner 0 nothing .Please I beg everybody Quit stop being played as a fool as I was .
POST # 3 /Jackie murphy: Yeah..........
Huh? uh.... um,
WHAT THE.... oh .....whathesaid

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Thank you again chi1cabby. Was not even aware they were ticketing drivers. The first I've read about it going on in Boston and no one on here has mentioned it to my knowledge. I know Braintree has banned uber drivers. It's almost June and no mention of a plan being set in motion.
On another note did you read Maureen Dowd's opinion column on Uber. It is funny.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-driving-uber-mad.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haber dash keep up the Ass kissing for the People you love . 90 percent of your Posts I have no idea what your talking about
I second you on that Jackie murphy. To me it's more like 99 percent of Haberdasher's Posts I don't get it. Thought it was just me so never said anything. Maybe some day ...

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I hope they ticket all Uber drivers...
REALLY? Most members of this forum are trying to help other members. I assume you were helped by some. And you want them/us all to get $500 tickets?

Just because Uber isn't for you, doesn't mean it isn't a fit for anyone. I'm quite content driving for Uber.
John

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
REALLY? Most members of this forum are trying to help other members. I assume you were helped by some. And you want them/us all to get $500 tickets?

Just because Uber isn't for you, doesn't mean it isn't a fit for anyone. I'm quite content driving for Uber.
John
When you get into that car wreck, your tune will change quite fast.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Haber dash keep up the Ass kissing for the People you love . 90 percent of your Posts I have no idea what your talking about
Jackie - well this is a good example of the pot calling the kettle black. Casuale writes in a very educated confusing way and you write in an illiterate and equally confusing way. C'mon lets dispense with the insults.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Jackie - well this is a good example of the pot calling the kettle black. Casuale writes in a very educated confusing way and you write in an illiterate and equally confusing way. C'mon lets dispense with the insults.
Lmao! I think that wishing harm towards other driver's is just down right mean and uncalled for. And you, Murphy Durphy should Apologize to All of the Uber driver'S for what you posted. Everyone here is trying to pay bill's Etc. Have a good night.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Your right I'm sorry Uber On .Uber is creating an exellant source of income for so many people , that otherwise would be unemployed , also giving rides that are priced so everyday folk can afford to get around . While charging so little for the service a mere 20 percent and only a 1.00 dollar safe riders fee .What a great program .Im sorry again Uber on ! Sound better

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Your right I'm sorry Uber On .Uber is creating an exellant source of income for so many people , that otherwise would be unemployed , also giving rides that are priced so everyday folk can afford to get around . While charging so little for the service a mere 20 percent and only a 1.00 dollar safe riders fee .What a great program .Im sorry again Uber on ! Sound better
It's written much better than your usual posts. But you are not authentic - you talk about uncle tom's, etc. your own people are reviled because they aren't "black enough"; thats my take on you bro.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Jackie, we, do understand how you feel. We, are all in the same boat togeter. However sticking together is key. One of the greatest thing about this forum is that. "It is k to vent." We, are on your sIde. Hug's.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Uber should register as a non profit agency with the service their providing Pax getting picked up in beautiful New cars while paying Peanuts .Drivers taking all the Risks with driving vechicle for hire while driving Pax around for once again peanuts .I in all seriousness dodnt wish anyone get a 500 dollar ticket .I wish Uber gets the ticket Uber is taking advantage of all if us stop being Stupid my grammar might not be that Good I'm in a car working typing on my phone in Boston not in Marco Island on my I pad on the beach that guy Haber dash is one strange dude

·
Registered
196 Posts
I won't Quit this Forum want to educate all the Uber Drivers how much Uber sucks .Why dodnt you just go to Face Book join all the drivers that drink the Uber Kool aid and have your Pow Wow .Im providing a forum to vent how bad this Uber Shit is !

1 - 20 of 60 Posts