Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://soundcloud.com/user-200755837%2Fepisode-22-the-citys-invading-your-privacy
Uber would have to give the teamsters our
  • name, address, phone
  • email
  • for hire license permit number
  • driver's license number
The teamsters could contact you at any time, anywhere, and as often as they wished!!

Daddy asked the City to include strong language in the ordinance to protect drivers from harassment by the Teamsters, but the City chose to ignore those requests.

So this is bad. Imagine taking Jimmy and Judy to school in the morning and having 9 Teamsters goons with their bent noses scaring her as they coerce you into taking their flyers. Imagine that going on day after day, relentlessly. At home, work, when you are rushed to hospital, or coming home from a bris, or showing up at home just after you've put on your nightgown, kissed Tiny Tim to sleep, and blown out the candles.

Or they could send mail to you everyday, sending you letters you do not wish to receive. It would be something out of Harry Potter!

Charlie a driver though says the Teamsters promised to not show up at our homes, but Brooke tells me that they are lying, it would be a first for the Teamsters. And I believe Uber, they have a great deal of experience with lies.

She repeats, the Teamsters are under no obligations to tell drivers the truth!! I bet she knows!!

Be careful out there!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wait! It's so cold, I'll just light one match to keep warm. It's cold! I'm out of matches.... so cold...

Do you suppose if we hold out and wait till the end to vote we can get the Teamsters to start plying us with favors like yard work or maybe clean our house?

·
Registered
961 Posts
No water,mints or gum. Given something and have them hit the badge. Oh I loved the lights by the way is that your "bat light"?

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
I always have water. No candy, I am not chasing wrappers around my car. Empty water bottles are fun enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts