Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been asked to take anybody to NRG Stadium yet, but I probably will eventually be asked to do so. My question: Can I take passengers up to the stadium itself without having to pay a parking fee to enter the stadium grounds?

·
Registered
212 Posts
If you enter a lot at NRG you pay with the exception being events at NRG Arena. I think you can enter to drop off there. Big events, Rodeo, Final Four, Beyonce, etc Uber will designate a lot for drop off and pick up. Lately its been the purple lot or the one next to it, pink maybe. But, that can be a huge pain to get to and to be honest, passengers can jump out anywhere for drop off just avoid doing thisninnfront of HPD. Pick up, especially right when the event ends, is a huge hassle. You drive in on Murworth which you can get from Main or Buffalo Speedway. But, if you get a ping it can take you 30+ minutes to get there. Good example is Beyonce, got a ping to go to NRG, surge was 8.1 but they were only going to the Hilton in the Med Center which still took 15 minutes to get there, $12 fare. My experience is drop off NRG NBD but pick up not at all worth it. Just pick up near the surge area, NOT at NRG.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Just dropped at a pax off at nrg center, some small event going on there today. Parking was $12 to get it, but parking attendant just waved me in once I told her was uber with passengers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts