Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
By working for Uber don't you realise you're playing your part in making your trade a 'mockery'.
Uber has destroyed the soul of the mini-cab trade.
A bit of 'the pot calling the kettle black'.
I don't work for Uber anymore.

I left around the time they wanted to drop Lux rates, as I felt I was not going to compensated well enough for my time and effort.

I only ever treated Uber as a back up or fill in to my proper work, so when pissheads and those with lots of free rides started to ruin Uber it's days were numbered.

When a student going £15 worth down the road chucked in my Jag and Uber ****ed me around that was the end of it.

Anybody that wants to treat Uber as their only income good luck, but all Uber drivers should use it as fill in whilst they build their OWN business.

No Operator gives many ****s about their drivers, there might be the odd face, but push come shove drivers always get the shitty end of the stick.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
By working for Uber don't you realise you're playing your part in making your trade a 'mockery'.
Uber has destroyed the soul of the mini-cab trade.
A bit of 'the pot calling the kettle black'.
Yeh I agree Uber is bad. But reading most of the posts from drivers wanting to join other operators, they are still worst, treating drivers like junk and all the greed.

Uber brought many opportunities to the so called small operators - they now can have a constant flow of drivers joining to get away from Uber. These operators take a deposit of £200/£300 this is never refunded...next please.. who needs passengers when you got drivers wanting in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts